Austrian Tyrol & the Stelvio Pass (Italy)
17 to 25 July 2021 – 9 Days
What a Fantastic motorcycle tour to Austria this is a tour not to be missed if you fancy a fantastic varied biking holiday. Traveling through France, Germany into Austria, then take a ride in to Italy to ride the famous Stelvio Pass this is the motorbike touring holiday for you.
- Experienced Escorted Tour Guide
- Hotel Accommodation
- Halfboard in Austria, (Breakfast & Evening Meals)
- Fantasic Roads to Ride
- Return Ferry, Motorcycle, Rider & Pillion
£1899 Riding 2 up, One Motorcycle, Shared Room
£1949 Solo Rider, One Motorcycle, Shared Room
£2499 Solo Rider Single, One Motorcycle, Private Room
£99 Deposit Per Motorcycle Rider
*** Per Person Rate ***
- Motorcycle Tour in Austria
- Fully accompanied by Graham & his Team
- Hotel Accommodation
- Breakfast each morning
- Includes Return Ferry, Motorcycle, Rider & Pillion
What To See – Motorcycle In Austria
Austria is not to be missed if you fancy a fantastic varied biking holiday. Traveling through France, Germany into Austria, then this is the motorbike touring holiday for you.
Our motorcycle holiday tours in Austria include fantastic riding routes with the most exciting riding and spectacular scenery in Austria.
You will experience this landscapes in the best way possible, from the seat of your own motorbike. The wonder brings a fascinating feeling only bikers can understand.
So why not come and experience the winding roads, mountain passes, panoramic views and altitudes that is above 2,000 meters, its breathtaking in every sense.
That’s what the Austrian Tyrol has got to offer in abundance. We stop in our special select hotels on-route, “biker friendly”, you can relax after each day’s exhilarating motorcycle ride and anticipate the next day of your biking adventure.
When we arrive in our Austrian based hotel (Motorcycle Themed) you can relax with a beer or two & enjoy your first of many evenings, breakfast is also included each morning, each day we will take a ride out to experience what the Austrian Tyrol has to offer.
This picture-book region of outstanding beauty, with iced capped mountains set against clear blue skies slashed by jaw dropping gorges filled with noisy fast-flowing rivers, green meadows and onion-domed churches is a veritable paradise for bikers. This is some of the best that mainland Europe can offer and we know you won’t be disappointed.
Day 1 – 198 Miles, Dover to Chalons en CH
Day 2 – 206 Miles, Germany, Baden-Baden
Day 3 – 228 Miles, Austria, Kappl
Day 4 – Austria, Kappl ride outs
Day 5 – Austria, Kappl ride outs
Day 6 – Austria, Kappl day off and relax
Day 7 – 189 Miles, Germany
Day 8 – 190 Miles, Reims, France
Day 9 – 200 Miles, Calais Ferry to Dover
Estimated Tour Mileage
1500 Miles / 2414 Kms
Longest day 228 miles
Route Subject to Change
All Mileage are estimated
- Austrian Tyrol & the Stelvio Pass
- Austrian Tyrol Mountains
- Silvretta High Mountain Pass
- Stelvio Pass (Italy)
- Ride-outs each day in Austria
- Ride the Great B500 Pass in Germany
- Motorcycle Helmet
- Motorcycle Clothing
- Motorcycle Boots
- Motorcycle Gloves
- Driving License
- Travel Insurance
Money and Currency
- Credit / Debit Card’s
It is Advised that you bring with you photo copies of your Important Documents like your Passport.
- Return Ferry from the UK to France, Dover / Calais
- Includes Ferry, Motorcycle, Rider & Pillion *
- Outbound Route: Dover to Calais
- Return Route: Calais to Dover
- Age: Min 21 Years – Max 75 Years
- Current Valid Motorcycle License (Held for the last 1 Years)
- 1 years riding experience
- Must be able to ride motorcycles over 500cc
- All Road Tolls
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Motorcycle Breakdown Recover
- Fuel / Oil for your Motorcycle
- Hotel Parking Fee’s (Some hotels may charge)
- Hotel Extra’s Drinks / Telephone / Food / Bar
- Food & Drinks (Unless Supplied by the Hotels)
- Breakfast / Food / Drinks on the Ferries